- Pre-k Character Learning for 4-year-olds: Students will learn to recognize a total of 180 basic Chinese characters.
- Kindergarten Phonics for 5 year-olds: Students will learn Chinese phonetics as a tool for reading and writing.
- Grade 1-8: Our heritage program uses materials provided by OCAC as well as supplementary reading materials developed by the MLCC staff.
- High School Accredited Program: This program is available to students in G9 and up. Students from Fremont and Milpitas school district will receive credits for their coursework at MLCC. Our program uses Chaoyue超越, the same textbook used in Saratoga High School. Students will also learn Chinese Pinyin and Chinese Input to prepare for advanced Chinese curriculum in college.
- CFL(Chinese as a Foreign Language) Program: This program is designed for non-Mandarin speaking students and is open to students of all ethnic groups. Currently we offer CFL classes from Level 1-6.
- Chinese AP Online Class: This online class focuses on improving test skills. Course curriculum includes 8 practice tests, and students will review the materials before and after each test. Class discussions will include vocabulary, sentence structure, reading comprehension, oral response, writing skills as well as related cultural background information.
- Culture Class: We offer culture classes such as science, mental math, Chinese Go, Chanting, and character learning. The class hours are from 11:40-12:30 pm.